In addition to the amazing golf courses and tennis facilities available in and around Wailea, the activities offered on Maui literally have something for everyone.
Take a scenic drive along the Road to Hana, enjoy sailing or a boat tour to Molokini for the snorkel adventure of a lifetime, tour the island by helicopter and see amazing waterfalls, scuba dive with turtles, view a 10,000-foot crater at sunrise, catch one of the world class film festivals or renowned writers’ conference, enjoy art exhibits or triathalons, catch a ferry to Maui’s sister islands of Molokai or Lanai….and more.
- Wailea golf; www.waileagolf.com
- Haleakala Bike Tours: www.bikemaui.com – www.mountainriders.com
- Haleakala Sunrise Reservations; www.nps.gov/hale…
- Helicopter Tours: www.bluehawaiian.com/maui/tours/
- Horseback riding: www.makenastables.com
- Lana’i Tours: go-lanai.com
- Luaus: www.oldlahainaluau.com – www.teaumoana.com
- Maui Film Festivals: www.mauifilmfestival.com – www.mauifilmfestival.com
- Molokini Snokel: www.mauidiveshop.com and Trilogy/Ali’i Nui/Pacific Whale Foundation
- Scuba Diving: www.mauidreamsdiveco.com – www.mauiscuba.com
- Spend a night in Hana: www.hanamaui.com/lodging
- Sport Fishing Maui: fishmaui.com – www.sportfishingmaui.com
- Sunset Cocktail Cruises: quicksilvermaui.com – www.prideofmaui.com/trips/sunset/ – www.pacificwhale.org/cruises/activities…
- Surf and SUP lessons: Surf and SUP lessons maui
- Tennis: www.waileatennis.com
- Whale Watching: November or December to March: www.pacificwhale.org/cruises… Trilogy, Ali
- ‘i Nui, Pride of Maui, and many more.
- And, if you need to rent a car on Maui or if you’d like to check out having a piece of paradise for yourself, we can recommend:
- Maui Real Estate: www.makenawailea.com
And, if you need to rent a car for your vacation, plan a wedding on the Valley Isle, or investigate real estate opportunities on Maui, we can highly recommend the following organizations for a hassle-free experience: